Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Blunty Day

Started the day well. Had my tuna-egg-mayonnaise white sandwich with hot milo for breakfast. Following up on checking mails and did some 'page'-scraping for my class. Continued collecting money for the shirts and guess what? I've managed to collect money from all the students except for the three pathetic shirts which school supposed to pay up. Trying means and ways to collect the money, but it letting me feel disappointed with my school management. Pushing the payment and responsibility to one another. I just can't tolerate that. It's really ridiculous. Just couldn't believe that I am working under such a 'useless' management. In the end, I am such a 'GENTLEMAN' to pay up on BEHALF for the school. Can't believe it! The only word which I can use for this circumstance is 'DISAPPOINTMENT'. Before the sun sets down for the day, rushed down to a bank to get big notes for easier carrying-around and better calculation for the payment tomorrow. Went down to Orchard to get some mooncakes with my mum. The mooncakes come in different delicious flavors and attractive colors. Got to try every mooncakes at the atrium and finally made our decision, buying 'Big China' (translated from Cantonese) mooncakes. It's also called 'Da Zhong Guo' in Chinese. Had bought two boxes and also grabbed some 'Four Seasons' durian mooncakes. It's delicious and simply superb! Not too sweet and the taste is very light. Most importantly, it actually melts in your mouth. Yummy! Chucked on a chicken bento set for dinner and went back home. Today, I also got myself a new album by James Blunt - All The Lost Souls. Nice album and enjoying it now... Another day in school tomorrow... many tasks to do. Prayers for a better day tomorrow.

Below is a pic on the 'page'-scraping for my class:

No comments: