Tuesday, September 18, 2007

'Recovering'...

Didn't make any postings recently. Many things have been happening. Someone admitted to hospital and is leaving this world soon. Thinking hard for 'fantastic' and wild ideas on doing my illustration book. Searching for text and content for my husband's article write-up. Planning to have a short getaway to put a big full-stop to all the tasks that I'm having now. School vacation is around the corner, in which there's only 4 more months to see my students. Mid-Autumn Festival is here again and falls on September 25, and it's time to buy pomelos, go to lantern light-ups and of course - stuff your face with mooncakes. These days they come in every color, texture and flavor. Will be getting some soon later this week for my family. Thinking of getting for my students too, however, malay students are having their fasting now. :( Planning and jotting down on another game to play with my class this Thursday. Well, enough of updates for the night. Ciao for now! Zzzzz... Night people!

A note to Doris. Stay strong and take good care of your family. Especially yourself. Never give up in anything. Prayers always be with you.

No comments: